Welcome to the Enova Advantage – a monthly newsletter dedicated to supporting the advancement of industry’s most important asset – people! Sign up now and join us as we share information to empower each other with unique perspectives that serve industry on a more impactful level.
Check back monthly for new videos, activities, articles, and other relevant information that helps industry learn and develop employee-centric talent practices.
ON MY MIND
By Ben Gano
If you are like us, the struggle is real when it comes to recruiting, training, and retaining your best talent. Industry faces unique challenges, and nobody understands the issues better than we do.
The people we recruit, train and retain are crucial in keeping America running. They are the fuel for the complex ecosystem that makes up our industrial sector. For example:
- They make it possible for the safe transport of our families across busy roads and bridges.
- They produce and distribute food and medicine that keeps us healthy.
- They manufacture life-saving technologies that literally keep our hearts beating.
- They are the essential workers who continue to keep America running during times of hardship.
3 Reasons to Invest in Leadership Development
Take advantage of Enova’s expertise and learn why leadership development matters to your company’s success.
BEHIND THE SCENES
Making The Connection
Melyssa, our recruiting consultant, is hard at work using Enova’s proprietary tools to find great talent for our customers.
Tips You Can Implement Now
According to Gallup, employees that aren’t recognized for their work are twice as likely to leave their company within a year. Incorporate the following tips this month to help increase employee engagement and recognition:
- Find 5 employees you can verbally recognize and thank this week for their hard work.
- Ask your crew (and be receptive!) for ideas to improve current processes or workflows.
- Schedule a fun team building activity or provide lunch as a thank you to your employees.
How to Stop Blowing Your Recruitment Budget
By Kaitlyn Niechwiadowicz
Money may not buy happiness, but it can help you find the right candidate for your open position, and that is the next best thing! However, if you aren’t aware of common missteps in the recruitment process, your recruitment budget can shrink faster than you can collect resumes.